AMPECO is now a member of the SME Climate Hub, a global coalition of more than 1500 small- and medium-sized enterprises with collective efforts to take on climate change.
In this way, we contribute to addressing several of the UN Sustainable Development Goals:
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and well-being (SDG 3);
- Ensuring sustainable and modern energy (SDG 7);
- Building resilient infrastructure (SDG 9);
- Making cities sustainable (SDG 11); and
- Taking action to combat climate change and its impacts (SDG 13).
Today, small and medium-sized enterprises make up 90% of businesses worldwide, employ two billion people and are at the heart of the goods and services we depend on. As we are experiencing incredible growth at AMPECO and our EV charging management software, we see climate action and sustainability as critical for creating a competitive advantage for businesses worldwide. This is why we have committed to reaching net-zero emissions by 2030 while empowering our partners and strengthening collaborations in the e-mobility ecosystem. In doing so, we are proud to have become the first Bulgarian-based company to make such a commitment and lead the way.
SMEs from 31 countries in all continents, including Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, USA, Canada, Philippines, India, Australia, France, Sweden, UK, South Africa, Uganda, Ghana and Mauritius, have already made the SME Climate Commitment.
AMPECO invites all its partners to be part of the change and join the SME Climate Hub as we move closer to the upcoming COP26 in Glasgow, seen as a tipping point for global climate action.
About the SME Climate Hub:
The SME Climate Hub has also joined forces with Oxford University’s Net Zero Climate Research and Engagement team to provide small and medium-sized businesses with a database of practical tools and resources to curb emissions and build business resilience.
This makes the SME Climate Hub a pioneering global platform that provides a one-stop-shop for small- and medium-sized enterprises to:
- Make an internationally recognised climate commitment to reach net-zero emissions
- Access best-in-class practical tools and resources to help curb emissions made with business in mind
- Unlock valuable incentives, including recognition by the UNFCCC Race to Zero Campaign