Hubject is organising their annual B2B conference on e-mobility on 22–23 September 2021 in Berlin, Germany.
AMPECO is going to attend the event and you will be able to meet representatives from our sales and marketing teams during the two days.
eMobility2025 – central theme of ICNC21
eMobility 2025 will be the central theme of the ICNC21 event. All ecosystem players will gather together to discuss what is needed to reach the common goal of a mature EV Charging Market by 2025, a market on the verge of mass adoption.
The organisers of the event have highlighted five change catalysts that will empower the EV charging industry to achieve its ambitious goals for 2025:
- Smart Energy
- Cities and municipalities
- New market entrants
- The digital customer experience
- The value of data
Agenda and topics
During the event, you will be able to learn business insights from representatives from BMW Group, Tritium, Wallbox Chargers, Improved, ARRIVAL, Blink, CharIn, Volkswagen Group and other industry leaders.
The topics during ICNC21 feature:
- eMobility 2025: The city as a canvas – Designing space and mobility for generations to come
- Smart mobility – Smart energy and EV
- Future outlook – 2025+ from an infrastracture perspective
- Easy. Fast. Everywhere. What will charging be like in the future?
- From start-up to IPO and beyound: The funding journey to achieve the upcoming scale of global EV adoption
- eMobility in the US: What can we learn from them, what can they learn from us?
- Lessons learned from the world’s largest EV charging implementations
- The electrification of mobility unchains new business potentials and partnerships for the automotive sector
- Expanding public charging networks and collaborating with cities and municipalities
- Data is the new oil – even if we do not need oil anymore
- Customization vs. standardization
- DC fast charging – a pre-requisite for the mast transition to electric mobility
Don’t miss these workshops:
- Plug&Charge to market: The practical guide to a successful implementation
- eMobility market entry
- CharIn CCS certification scheme and automated conformance testing
You can see the full agenda and list of speakers on the event website.
AMPECO at ICNC21
You can still join the event in person or online. Find more information for available tickets on ICNC 2021 website.
AMPECO team will be attending the full two days of the event. We will be happy to meet with you and discuss potential collaboration.
Feel free to reach out to our team on Linkedin or send us a message via email.
Meet us in person
Chief Revenue Officer
Head of Inbound Sales
Head of Strategy and Partnerships
Chief Marketing Officer
Business Development Manager
Highlights from last year
You can watch the highlights from ICNC20 in this video.