Between 2 – 5 October, AMPECO will be visiting Abu Dhabi for the ADIPEC conference and exhibition – a global forum focused on sustainable energy development and decarbonization. This event is an excellent place to connect and exchange opinions with leading figures and companies in the energy and sustainable development fields from around the world. Running for four days, ADIPEC will provide a rich program consisting of conferences, exhibitions, and other events where visitors will find out about the latest strategies and approaches to decarbonizing the energy sector.
The exhibition at ADIPEC will feature over 2,200 companies and 30 country booths showcasing innovative approaches to accelerating decarbonization by private and public organizations.
The conference part will discuss the most important aspects of ensuring energy sustainability during ten conferences with a strategic and technical focus, offering 350+ events and over 1,600 speakers.
Among those present at ADIPEC will be more than 40 state ministers from over the globe and 120 CEOs. Here’s more about the program.
The exhibition, which will welcome more than 160,000 energy professionals, will present a significant number of companies across 16 exhibition halls. Four specialized sectors are also planned: Decarbonization Zone, Maritime & Logistics Zone, Digitalization in Energy Zone, and Manufacturing & Industrialization Exhibition & Conference. The zones will provide network opportunities with experts from various companies, sectors, and countries.
Topics such as opportunities and challenges in energy and the sector’s future will lead the ten conference groups making up the conference part of ADIPEC 2023. The event will cover important aspects of geopolitical influences on energy sustainability, technological progress in this industry, and how partnership opportunities between stakeholders can help develop a sustainable energy future.
Event quick facts
2 – 5 October, 2023
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Abu Dhabi, UAE
2 Oct, Monday | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
3 Oct, Tuesday | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
4 Oct, Wednesday | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
5 Oct, Thursday | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Strategic Conference Themes
- Transforming the Global Energy System to Create Better Energy Security
- Global Decarbonisation and Energy Transition: the Role of the Energy Industry in the Climate Roadmap
- Mobilizing Finance and Investment for a Secure Energy Future
- Creating Cross-Sector Industry Participation and Collaboration: Developing a Zero-Carbon Value Chain
- The Emerging And Critically Important Industrialisation of New Energy Solutions and Technologies
- The Talent Landscape Transformation: Attracting the Right People to Ensure Continued Success During the Energy Transition and Beyond
- Decarbonisation Conference Themes
- Reinforcing Regulatory Systems To Guide and Accelerate Emissions Reduction
- Driving Investment in New Technology to Scale Down the Cost of Clean Energy
- Enhancing Grid Infrastructure to Tap Renewables and Low-Carbon Solutions as Energy Sources
- Decarbonising End-Use and Heavy-Emitting Sectors
- Technical Conference Category Highlights
- AI and Digital Transformation
- Energy Transition and Decarbonisation
- People Development and Diversity