From 6th to 8th October 2021, the CEE Green Transport Initiative Summit 2021 will take place during the New Mobility Congress in Lodz, Poland. The CEE GTI Summit will be a ‘track’ within the New Mobility Congress to bring together those working in the decarbonization of road transport throughout the region to develop and share their ideas.
AMPECO at CEE Green Transport Initiative Summit 2021
AMPECO recently joined the CEE Green Transport Initiative, and we are happy to attend the event and contribute with our input. During the two days of the event, you will be able to meet Petar Georgiev, our Head of Strategy and Partnerships, and Peter Nikolov, Head of Inbound Sales at AMPECO.
Peter Nikolov will be part of the panel “Scaling up & Mainstreaming EV’s in the CEE Region”. The panelists will discuss the following important aspects of the CEE region:
- Infrastructure needs In CEE;
- Regulatory changes (DSO & right to plug);
- User experience– how to improve the experience for EV drivers;
- 4Member state & municipal government policies.
Petar Georgiev will participate in the keynote discussion panel and will share AMPECO views on important topics like:
- Does the Fit for 55 package proposal offer the regulatory solutions needed in the region?
- How can we stimulate ambitious policies for the region?
- Bringing EVs to the CEE market;
- Challenges for heavy and public zero-emission transport in the CEE region.
What to expect from the event?
The organizers of the CEE Green Transport Initiative Summit aim to:
- Bring together the champions of zero-emission road transport in CEE to meet, discuss and debate together;
- Develop a set of policy proposals to be taken to ensure the acceleration and growth of zero-emission road transport and the EV ecosystem in CEE;
- Develop the policy and advocacy agenda and strategy for the CEE GTI.
The attendees’ list is full of experts and practitioners working in the field of zero-emission road transport in the CEE region – CPOs, EMPs, OEMs, hardware and software companies, and government officials . The agenda of the summit includes working sessions for addressing the rapid development of the regional e-mobility ecosystem.
How to join the CEE Green Transport Initiative Summit 2021?
Did you find this article useful?
Sign up to receive the latest news and articles from Ampeco