The 2023 edition of the Fleet Forward Conference, a leading event in Silicon Valley focused on mobility for fleets, will take place in Santa Clara, CA, on November 8-10. Dedicated to the future of fleet solutions, the FFC 2023 is designed to cover topics such as fleet electrification, charging infrastructure, connected vehicles, ADAS & autonomous technology, last-mile mobility, IoT & AI, shared mobility, Fleet Management as a Service, next-generation telematics, and more.
As the FFC 2023 is happening together with the Fleet Safety Conference, the event also brings rich education from experts in fleet safety, with content focused on reducing driver distraction, safety technologies, driver risk profiling, safety training, limiting fleet liability, tools to enhance your overall safety, and more!
Fleet Forward Conference is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to expand your network of fleet professionals and return with advanced knowledge on the future of mobility solutions for fleets such as commercial and government fleets, city and municipal planners, Transportation Network Providers, and carsharing companies. Attendees will have the chance to connect with industry leaders, analyze ideas, and build important relationships to prepare their fleet for the future.
Event quick facts
8-10 November, 2023
Santa Clara Marriott
Santa Clara, CA, US
8 Nov, Wednesday | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (PT)
9 Nov, Thursday | 7:00 am – 6:00 pm (PT)
10 Nov, Friday | 7:00 am – 11:30 am (PT)
- 8 Nov, Wednesday [California Ballroom] | 10:00 am – 11:00 am (PT)
- FFC Opening Keynote: A Fleet Industry S.W.O.T. Analysis
- 8 Nov, Wednesday [Hall of Cities] | 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm (PT)
- How to Run EVs without Infrastructure (concurrent)
- 9 Nov, Thursday [California Ballroom] | 8:00 am – 9:00 am (PT)
- State of the Auto Industry – the Fleet View
- 9 Nov, Thursday [California] | 9:30 am – 10:30 am (PT)
- Understanding Grid Capacity to Scale EVs – and What Fleets Need to Do Now (breakout)
- 9 Nov, Thursday [California ballroom] | 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (PT)
- Will I Have Enough Power? Defining Your Infrastructure Project’s Scope
- 10 Nov, Friday [California ballroom] | 8:00 am – 8:45 am (PT)
- How to Measure, Manage & Improve Fleet Carbon Emissions
- 10 Nov, Friday [California ballroom] | 10:45 am – 11:30 am (PT)
- Fleet Manager’s State of the Industry Roundtable