The EV World Congress, one of the most significant events for the electric vehicle industry in the UK & Europe, will take place in London on October 10-11. The event will bring together stakeholders in electric mobility to exchange ideas, policies, and innovations.
AMPECO is a proud Supporting Sponsor of the event, and the company’s Head of Business Development, Glenn L’Heveder, will speak about the standardization of electric car charging. The event, titled “Charging Standardization – Delivering a Seamless and Consistent EV Charging Experience,” will take place on October 10 from 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in Room One. Among the topics that will be discussed are the need for an easier user experience in light of the numerous charging apps available on the market, the development of universal charging standards, and the challenges of scaling EV roaming internationally.
As one of the world’s centers of electric mobility, the British capital is a logical location for a forum of this rank. The congress will focus on the future of the EV industry in light of the rapidly developing market and the challenges facing the creation of a global and reliable EV charging infrastructure.
Although the event takes place in Europe, it offers significant networking opportunities to participants beyond the continent. Over 600 attendees and 100+ speakers will take part in the forum, which will consist of three streams.
Visitors will learn about innovations, challenges, and opportunities in areas such as fleet electrification, financing and investment opportunities in electric mobility, battery and energy storage system development, as well as other interesting topics such as V2G, policies and regulations, user experience, and urban logistics.
Event quick facts
10-11 October, 2023
Novotel London West
10 Oct, Tuesday | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
11 Oct, Wednesday | 9:15 am – 5:30 pm
- 10 Oct, Tuesday [Room One] | 10:10 am – 11:00 am
- Powering the E-Mobility Transition: a Global Perspective
- 10 Oct, Tuesday [Room One] | 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm
- Charging Standardisation – Delivering a Seamless and Consistent EV Charging Experience, which will be joined by Glenn L’heveder, AMPECO’s Head of Business Development, as a panel speaker.
- 10 Oct, Tuesday [Room One] | 1:05 pm – 1:30 pm
- Unlocking the Potential of Workplace Charging – Strategies for Generating Revenue and Expanding Access
- 11 Oct, Wednesday [Room One] | 9:15 am – 9:55 am
- The Future of Electric Vehicles: Car Manufacturer’s Strategies and Innovations
- 11 Oct, Wednesday [Room One] | 12:25 pm – 1:05 pm
- Is Destination Charging the Missing Piece in a Nationwide Charging Network?
- 11 Oct, Wednesday [Room One] | 2:30 pm – 3:15 pm
- Who Will Take on the Risk of Investing in EV Chargers?