Inbound Sales Specialist with French
AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be more than 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025, AMPECO is at the forefront of a grand revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes and energy use. It’s already in use by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team are all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the worlds’ transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at Ampeco. Come and join us!
About the role
AMPECO is looking for a quick-thinking, vibrant and naturally curious individual to join our global inbound sales team as an Inbound Sales Specialist. If you’re looking for a fast-paced environment with massive growth potential, challenging problems and many impact opportunities, this is the place for you.
In this role, you are responsible for handling, qualifying and closing inbound leads via phone, Zoom and email. You will also be responsible for keeping up-to-date with the energy and EV charging industry and developing a deep understanding of our product offering.
This is a unique opportunity for high-impact sales professionals to build a career with a company that will continually provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be the dedicated point of contact for your clients during the sales process and your work will make a direct impact on our goals to shift the world towards sustainable charging.
We expect you to:
- Show enthusiasm and passion for the work you do, and come across as engaging and motivated to the people you meet, especially your customers;
- Show numerous examples of how you have worked successfully in teams and contributed to the progress of others who have worked with you;
- Be able to talk in detail about your past performance and the experiences and lessons learnt that help you to manage your performance more effectively today;
- Demonstrate a genuine curiosity about your customers’ businesses and subsequent needs. Being able to talk extensively about the customer problems and the consequent solutions;
- Have a bias for action, working proactively to ensure you help AMPECO scale quickly and reach our targets while ensuring that the customers get the best service possible;
- Enjoy problem solving and can share anecdotal evidence of challenges overcome, the lessons learned and how this helps you today.
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing business development or sales role (Ideally within a SaaS or IT company);
- Experience executing detailed product presentations and web demonstrations to C-level executives, directors, and CEOs;
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships and to manage existing accounts as well as build and close new deals;
- Superb listening skills – you must understand client objections and how to handle them by turning sceptics into fans;
- Understanding of sales performance metrics & methodologies;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce/Hubspot);
- Experience with digital tools (eg Zoom, G Suite);
- Excellent time management and personal organizational skills;
- Fluency in English and French.
Considered an advantage:
- Experience working in a remote-first work setting;
- Experience in SaaS and/or the energy industry;
- Fluency in other European languages;
- Positive references from previous employers.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company early with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced and knowledgeable people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings (check out our blog post on our ’21 Fully electric team building);
- Medical insurance for you and for your family;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Share A Scoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Send your resume and relevant information
Get to know each other, give an overview of AMPECO, understand your motivation and work experience.
Sales skills and experience.
Cultural fit with 2 non-sales members of the company.
Working at Ampeco
At AMPECO, we have a scale-up mentality combined with a great working atmosphere and some of the leading EV experts.
We believe in making things happen and life at AMPECO is results-oriented. We have a very open and positive company culture — and most importantly, have fun while working at full speed.
All of us definitely strive for growth, believe in getting things done, and help our customers and each other to succeed.
Why it’s Worth it
Join a fast-growing company on the path to become an industry leader.
Grow together and individually
- Mentoring and personal development.
- Тraining and courses
- Work directly with clients
Prioritize physical and mental health
- Remote work with the option to work from our Sofia-based office
- Medical insurance for you and for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company
Have fun and be yourselves
- Social events and awesome team buildings
- A cool and amazing team
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Share A Scoot)
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months