Enterprise Sales Executive
To apply send us an email with your resume to email@example.com
AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are bringing in a transformation of our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a grand revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes and energy use. It’s already in use by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team are all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the worlds’ transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at Ampeco. Come and join us!
About the role:
AMPECO is looking for a quick-thinking, vibrant and naturally curious individual to join our global inbound sales team as an Enterprise Sales Specialist. If you’re looking for a fast-paced environment with massive growth potential, challenging problems and many impact opportunities, this is the place for you.
In this role, you are responsible for handling inbound enterprise deals from the very first interaction through to the closed contract. You will also be responsible for tenders and RFPs, as well as helping Ampeco build strong relationships and partnerships across the world.
This is a unique opportunity for high-impact sales professionals to join a rapidly growing scale-up company and a team of proven professionals. You will be the dedicated expert point of contact for enterprise clients during the sales process and your contribution will make a direct impact on our goals to shift the world towards sustainable charging.
We expect you to:
- Show numerous examples of how you have worked successfully in teams and contributed to the progress of others who have worked with you;
- Be able to talk in detail about your past performance and the experiences and lessons learnt that help you to manage your performance more effectively today;
- Bring your expertise and show passion to exceed quarterly targets;
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of our solution;
- Demonstrate a genuine curiosity about your customers’ businesses and subsequent needs;
- Be able to talk extensively about the customer problems and the consequent solutions;
- Collaborate with marketing, product and sales peers to optimize client value;
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with our legal counsel when required;
- Have a bias for action, working proactively to ensure you help AMPECO scale quickly and reach our targets while ensuring that the customers get the best service possible;
- 3+ years of selling experience in SaaS, preferably enterprise B2B software platforms
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Ability to identify and sell to C-Level targets, as well as across Product Development and IT contacts
- Expertise to build and maintain relationships from scratch and present a personable and charismatic approach at all levels within a business and social environment
- Focus and drive to carry responsibility and develop solutions
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics & methodologies;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce/Hubspot);
- Passion for technology and experience with digital tools and complex software solutions
- Excellent time management and personal organizational skills;
- Fluency in English
Considered an advantage:
- Experience working in a remote-first work setting;
- Experience in the energy or mobility industry;
- Fluency in a second European language. Preferably one of the following – Spanish, French, German.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Send us an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Selection Process
Initial meeting where we find out if we are a cultural match, give an overview of AMPECO, understand your motivation and work ethic
Additional meetings for in-depth sales skills and experience discussions
We discuss your professional growth opportunities within AMPECO
Working at Ampeco
At AMPECO, we have a scale-up mentality combined with a great working atmosphere and some of the leading EV experts.
We believe in making things happen and life at AMPECO is results-oriented. We have a very open and positive company culture — and most importantly, have fun while working at full speed.
All of us definitely strive for growth, believe in getting things done, and help our customers and each other to succeed.
Why it’s Worth it
Join a fast-growing company on the path to become an industry leader.
Grow together and individually
- Mentoring and personal development.
- Тraining and courses
- Work directly with clients
Prioritize physical and mental health
- Remote work with the option to work from our Sofia-based office
- Flexible work hours
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company
Have fun and be yourselves
- Social events and awesome team buildings
- A cool and amazing team