We are accelerating positive change and transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. We do this by enabling businesses with innovative software solutions in the e-mobility and energy sector. Our product – AMPECO.CHARGE is a SaaS used by companies to manage their EV charging infrastructure, processes and efficient energy use. It’s offered as a white-label product and is already used by companies in the UK, continental Europe, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable and committed to our mission. We are looking to expand it with like-minded people, eager to give, learn and grow together with us.
About the role:
By delivering high-quality software solutions, we have been able to be ahead of our competitors and bring high value to our customers. We are continuously scaling the platform and we are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team and continue the enhancement of the solid cloud infrastructure that we have built from scratch.
Read on if you believe that you can contribute to our mission. We aim to advance the transformation of the mobility and energy sector with technology and smart software solutions
- Design, Configure, deploy, manage and automate AWS cloud infrastructure
- Manage CI/CD pipelines, test, build and distribute applications to Google Play Store and AppStore
- Identify roadblocks and inefficiencies in the current workflow, and work with teams to plan and remediate improvements
- Participate in incident management
- 2+ years of experience with AWS: ECS, EC2, RDS (MySQL), CloudWatch, VPC
- 4+ years of experience with linux administration
- Experience with Terraform, Shell scripting and Node.js
- Experience building and running Docker containers
- Strong knowledge of MySQL optimization, administration and maintenance
- Self-motivation and willingness to dig deeper to find out the best solution
- Desire to engage in continuous learning to ensure knowledge of latest DevOps technologies and AWS product updates
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Considered an advantage:
- Experience with building and administering Nginx, PHP based web servers.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Network administration (IPv4, IPv6, Dynamic routing, IPSec, etc.)
- Development background with PHP/Laravel/NodeJS/ReactNative
- Knowledge of or keen interest in the e-mobility sector
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with amazing people
- Freedom to work from anywhere and our Sofia-based office
- Support with equipping your ideal home office
- Flexible work hours
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday
- 5 additional vacation days, after your first year with the company
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with premium coverage
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot)
- EV week – option to use a company electric car for a week every 1-2 months
- Social events and awesome team buildings (check out our blog post on our ’21 Fully electric team building);
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become an industry leader
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Submit your resume
Find out are we a cultural match
Technical discussion over your experience and interest for development in the field
Let’s discuss your professional growth opportunities within AMPECO
Working at Ampeco
At AMPECO, we have a scale-up mentality combined with a great working atmosphere and some of the leading EV experts.
We believe in making things happen and life at AMPECO is results-oriented. We have a very open and positive company culture — and most importantly, have fun while working at full speed.
All of us definitely strive for growth, believe in getting things done, and help our customers and each other to succeed.
Why it’s Worth it
Join a fast-growing company on the path to become an industry leader.