Web / Graphic Designer
AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are bringing in a transformation of our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – the AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes and energy use. It’s already used by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team are all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the worlds’ transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at AMPECO. Come and join us!
About the role
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of company operations, we are currently looking for more people to join our Web/Graphic Designers team.
- Create web and graphic design concepts;
- Create new prototypes for our website and our future products;
- Create and execute concepts on brand identity, information architecture, and usability;
- Produce visuals with high impact – both in print and web media;
- Enhance user interfaces under guidance;
- Create, contribute to and manage design systems;
- Design promotional materials for the company’s online marketing campaigns;
- Design various landing pages, emails, banners, and other visuals that support our marketing and content people.
- 4+ years experience as a web/graphic designer;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, XD/Figma, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Excellent knowledge of the best and latest practices in the field;
- Excellent knowledge of mobile & responsive design;
- Passion for clear design, knowledge of typography and color theory;
- Good command of English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Ability to give, receive and act upon feedback;
- Ability to think through design problems and arrive at elegant solutions;
- Understanding of the issues regarding web accessibility and web usability;
- Good time management and multitasking skills.
Great advantage will be:
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI);
- Experience with micro-interactions and animations for the web;
- Experience with Adobe Animate, After Effects, and Premiere Pro;
- Experience with Video Creating & Editing;
- Experience with WordPress.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Send your resume
Find out if we are a cultural match
Additional meetings for skills and experience assessment
Empower your career with us
Why should you apply?
You spend a third of your life at work. At AMPECO we make sure your time is well spent.
Design your home office
Test our EVs
Take a break
Encouraged to grow