Senior Solution Consultant (Pre-Sales)
AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are bringing in a transformation of our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – the AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes and energy use. It’s already used by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team are all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the worlds’ transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at AMPECO. Come and join us!
About the role
AMPECO is looking for a well-versed, naturally curious individual to join the team as a Senior Solution Consultant and aid our pre-sales efforts. If you thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy working with highly driven teams, this is the right place for you!
As a Solution Consultant, you would leverage your in-depth product knowledge and combine it with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Your main goal would be mapping our prospects’ business needs to AMPECO’s solution capabilities. You will need to be able to build rapport with clients and clearly articulate complex technical concepts in a way that is easy for non-technical stakeholders to understand.
This is a great opportunity for a high-impact professional to join a rapidly growing scale-up company and a team of amazing professionals. You will be the expert in pre-sales, both for formal sales processes (bid management – RFx) as well as for any high-complexity opportunities that require an in-depth demonstration of the platform or provisioning of a Proof-of-concept system.
We expect you to
- Develop in-depth knowledge of AMPECO’s products and the e-mobility industry;
- Work with sales teams and navigate discussions with prospects, mapping customer’s business needs to AMPECO’s product capabilities;
- Take complete ownership of the bid, through different stages of RFx – from evaluation of the opportunity to creation and timely submission of responses to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs and security questionnaires;
- Build out and enhance the RFx, tech and security questionnaire repository;
- Drive Proof-of-Concept engagements with prospective clients, while ensuring business drivers are thought through, relevant, and will produce a strong business case to further the engagement with the prospect;
- Create and execute effective demonstrations that connect AMPECO’s solution advantages to prospects’ business and technical requirements;
- Help build demo and trial content that is compelling and suitable for the team;
- Attend industry events and keep up with market trends.
- 3+ years of sales/pre-sales, bid management or solution consulting experience for a B2B software sales organization;
- A highly energetic team player with strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and a passion for entrepreneurship;
- Naturally curious and interested in continuously learning about product and industry;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, experience in presenting to C-level;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and personal organizational skills;
- Experience or strong inclination in building a long term career in the e-Mobility sector.
Considered an advantage:
- Highly effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops;
- Fluency in a second European language – French, German, Spanish;
- Experience of working in a SaaS or a PaaS environment;
- Experience in enterprise sales;
- Experience in enterprise integrations (REST APIs, Webhooks etc.)
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Send your resume
Find out if we are a cultural match
Additional meetings for skills and experience assessment
Empower your career with us
Why should you apply?
You spend a third of your life at work. At AMPECO we make sure your time is well spent.
Design your home office
Test our EVs
Take a break
Encouraged to grow