Senior Performance Marketing Manager
AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are bringing in a transformation of our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – the AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes and energy use. It’s already used by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team are all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the worlds’ transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at AMPECO. Come and join us!
About the role
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of company operations, we are currently looking for more people to join our Performance Marketing team.
- Own the channel strategy and management across the performance marketing mix, including paid social, search, display, affiliates, sponsored content, etc.;
- Align performance marketing goals to OPEX budget and ensure efficiency of spend & return;
- Build, monitor, and optimise ads, audiences, messaging and campaigns across digital ad platforms to drive new qualified leads for our Sales Development team;
- Clearly communicate KPIs, insights, and areas of opportunities across channels;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to lower CAC and increase conversions;
- Develop innovative CRM and full-funnel strategies utilising customer cohort data to build on customer LTV;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create mobile-first landing pages and optimise the end-to-end user experience;
- Leverage performance marketing analytics to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints, and optimise conversion rate;
- Analyse funnel/channel/ad unit analytics and present key learnings and opportunities for improvement.
- You are an expert in all things performance marketing and have 5+ years experience across user acquisition and growth at a fast-paced company with at least 2 years in B2B marketing;
- Proficient with key campaign management tools. Experience running ads in Google Ads, Meta, LinkedIn, and Bing Ads;
- You are exceptional data-driven marketer with demonstrated understanding of bidding strategies, user and audience segmentation, and lifetime value;
- Strategic + hands-on: experience crafting strategy as well as tactical implementation;
- Data-driven + excellent communication skills: strong analytical skills analysing large data sets and turning them into actionable insights;
- Detail-oriented, flexible with an ability to multi-task and juggle shifting priorities;
- Organised, strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high-quality work under tight timelines;
- Self-motivated + team-oriented: works well independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organisation;
- Decisive + accountable: must demonstrate sound decision-making and ability to react quickly under pressure. Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a strong work ethic.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Send your resume
Find out if we are a cultural match
Additional meetings for skills and experience assessment
Empower your career with us
Why should you apply?
You spend a third of your life at work. At AMPECO we make sure your time is well spent.
Design your home office
Test our EVs
Take a break
Encouraged to grow