Senior Account Manager
AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are bringing in a transformation of our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a grand revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – the AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes and energy use. It’s already used by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team are all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the worlds’ transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at AMPECO. Come and join us!
About the role
AMPECO is looking for a quick-thinking, vibrant and relationship-driven individual to join our global sales team as a Senior Account Manager. If you’re looking for a fast-paced environment with massive growth potential, challenging problems and many impact opportunities, this is the place for you.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will be accountable to establish and maintain strong working relationships with the accounts given to you. You will help our customers scale, expand and approach new business opportunities, as well as make sure that their business needs are met fully with our product and service.
This is a unique opportunity for high-impact sales professionals to join a rapidly growing scale-up company and a team of proven This is a unique opportunity for a high-impact professional to join a rapidly growing scale-up company and a team of amazing professionals. You will be the dedicated expert point of contact for enterprise clients during their EV charging journey and your contribution will make a direct impact on our goals to shift the world towards sustainable charging.
We expect you to
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis and understand their goals and needs;
- Establish strong, long-term relationships with each customer to drive the continued value of our solution;
- Be able to talk extensively about customer problems and the consequent solutions provided by our software;
- Handle complaints and escalations in a timely and effective manner;
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Product team to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams during technical discussions regarding integrations or product enhancements;
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives.
- 3+ years of account management experience, preferably in B2B SaaS or with complex B2B products;
- Expertise to build and maintain relationships from scratch and present a personable and charismatic approach;
- Experience developing complex business solutions at the C-Suite level;
- Focus and drive to build trust and carry responsibility in client relationships;
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator;
- Proven ability to resolve disputes and escalations;
- Understanding of account management performance metrics & processes;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce/Hubspot);
- Passion for technology and experience with digital tools and complex software solutions;
- Excellent time management and personal organizational skills;
- Fluency in English.
Considered an advantage:
- Fluency in a second European language – French, German, Spanish;
- Experience in working in a remote-first work setting;
- Experience in the energy or mobility industry;
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Initial meeting where we find out if we are a cultural match, give an overview of AMPECO, understand your motivation and work ethic
Additional meetings for in-depth sales skills and experience discussions
We discuss your professional growth opportunities within AMPECO
Working at Ampeco
At AMPECO, we have a scale-up mentality combined with a great working atmosphere and some of the leading EV experts.
We believe in making things happen and life at AMPECO is results-oriented. We have a very open and positive company culture — and most importantly, have fun while working at full speed.
All of us definitely strive for growth, believe in getting things done, and help our customers and each other to succeed.
Why should you apply?
You spend a third of your life at work. At AMPECO we make sure your time is well spent.
Design your home office
Test our EVs
Take a break
Encouraged to grow