Sales Development Representative
We are accelerating positive change and transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. We do this by enabling businesses with innovative software solutions in the e-mobility and energy sector. Our product – AMPECO.CHARGE is a SaaS used by companies to manage their EV charging infrastructure, processes and efficient energy use. It’s offered as a white-label product and is already used by companies in the UK, continental Europe, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable and committed to our mission. We are looking to expand it with like-minded capable people, eager to give, learn and grow together with us
About the role
At AMPECO we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have fluent English language skills, strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
We expect you to
- Engage potential prospects via phone аnd email;
- Qualify inbound marketing leads as sales opportunities;
- Present the company and raise awareness of our product;
- Research clients to identify how our solutions meet their needs;
- Give heads-up information on qualified leads to sales team and schedule initial meetings;
- Work closely with team members to develop account intelligence;
- Nurture long-term relationships with prospects.
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience in customer-facing environment with international clients;
- Tech savvy, previous experience in representing technical products or software services;
- Excellent telephone etiquette;
- Ability to hold an engaging conversation;
- Time management.
Considered an advantage:
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot);
- Experience with scripts/playbook;
- Sales knowledge/background.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Send your resume
Find out if we are a cultural match
Additional meetings for skills and experience assessment
Empower your career with us
Why should you apply?
You spend a third of your life at work. At AMPECO we make sure your time is well spent.
Design your home office
Test our EVs
Take a break
Encouraged to grow