We are accelerating positive change and transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. We do this by enabling businesses with innovative software solutions in the e-mobility and energy sector. Our product – AMPECO.CHARGE is a SaaS used by companies to manage their EV charging infrastructure, processes and efficient energy use. It’s offered as a white-label product and used by companies in the UK, continental Europe, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable and committed to our mission. We are looking for like-minded people to learn and grow together with us.
Your role in our Mission:
We are scaling up our Product team and looking for a passionate product manager to meet the compelling challenges we face. You will be working on creating and reimagining solutions to make our product easy, efficient and delightful to use.
You will be responsible for delivering the entire lifecycle of complex features: from the user research, through concept and delivery to documentation, education and promotion. In a fast-paced work environment, you are constantly looking to help our customers grow and improve our internal processes.
As part of a team of talented and highly experienced individuals, you have the opportunity to shape the future of e-mobility.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager, partnering with engineering, customer success, sales, marketing and operations teams in dynamic environments;
- Passion for empathizing with the needs and behaviours of our customers and their users;
- Strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication;
- Self-motivation for continuous, high-quality contributions and willingness to help others achieve the same;
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
Considered an advantage:
- Experience in fast-growth environments;
- Experience with white-label SaaS products;
- Experience with B2B products;
- Knowledge of the e-mobility sector;
- Additional languages outside of Bulgarian and English.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings (check out our blog post on our ’21 Fully electric team building);
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Send your resume
Get to know each other meeting: Find out are we a cultural match
Discussion over your product management skills, experience and interest for development in the field
Empower your career with us: Let’s discuss your professional growth opportunities within AMPECO
Working at Ampeco
At AMPECO, we have a scale-up mentality combined with a great working atmosphere and some of the leading EV experts.
We believe in making things happen and life at AMPECO is results-oriented. We have a very open and positive company culture — and most importantly, have fun while working at full speed.
All of us definitely strive for growth, believe in getting things done, and help our customers and each other to succeed.
Why it’s Worth it
Join a fast-growing company on the path to become an industry leader.