AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are bringing in a transformation of our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a grand revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes and energy use. It’s already in use by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable, and committed to our mission. We are looking to expand it with like-minded capable people, eager to give, learn and grow together with us.
About the role
At AMPECO we know that our strength lies in our people. That’s why we’re looking for a talented manual QA professional who thrives in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- Work closely with the product and development teams to understand requirements;
- Design and execute test plans and cases for the software modules and features, functional and acceptance tests;
- Provide functional quality-assurance testing for features and ensure they match specifications set by the product team;
- Identify and report bugs to the development team to fix and assist their recreation;
- Provide suggestions to enhance the software platform;
- Assist in the delivery of high quality products and act as a strong advocate for quality in the software development process;
- Maintain proper documentation in the respective platforms concerning the development pipeline (e.g. bugs reporting and description, ticket follow-up, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience in manual QA designing and conducting QA scenarios and tests from end-to-end user perspective;
- Experience with QA systems;
- Knowledge of best practices regarding manual testing;
- Understanding of the concepts of software engineering;
- Ability to adapt techniques based on requirements;
- Autonomous and able to work independently;
- Critical eye for detail and strong analytical mind;
- Fluency in English.
Considered an advantage:
- Previous experience in a software product company;
- Agile delivery (CI/CD) experience;
- Excellent technical writing skills and communication skills.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Send your resume
Find out if we are a cultural match
Additional meetings for skills and experience assessment
Empower your career with us
Working at Ampeco
At AMPECO, we have a scale-up mentality combined with a great working atmosphere and some of the leading EV experts.
We believe in making things happen and life at AMPECO is results-oriented. We have a very open and positive company culture — and most importantly, have fun while working at full speed.
All of us definitely strive for growth, believe in getting things done, and help our customers and each other to succeed.
Why should you apply?
You spend a third of your life at work. At AMPECO we make sure your time is well spent.
Design your home office
Test our EVs
Take a break
Encouraged to grow