Hybrid mobile app developer with React Native
We are accelerating positive change and transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. We do this by enabling businesses with innovative software solutions in the e-mobility and energy sector. Our product – AMPECO.CHARGE is a SaaS used by companies to manage their EV charging infrastructure, processes and efficient energy use. It’s offered as a white-label product and is already used by companies in the UK, continental Europe, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable and committed to our mission. We are looking to expand it with like-minded capable people, eager to give, learn and grow together with us.
About the role:
By delivering high value, excellent UX and a high-quality code, we have been able to be ahead of our competitors and bring great value to our customers. We are now looking for a mobile app developer to join our product development team and work on the further advancement of our mobile apps, developed with React Native.
Read on if you believe that you can contribute to our mission of advancing the transformation of the mobility and energy sector with technology and smart software solutions.
- Participate in the overall design and architecture of the mobile application;
- Understand business requirements and the features specifications and translate them into elegant high-quality code that delivers the required features;
- Maintain high quality of your own contributions and help others in achieving the same;
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions;
- Maintain clean and understandable codebase;
- Continuously improve the code quality of our product.
- Experience in mobile app development of minimum 2 years;
- Track record in hybrid mobile apps development with React Native – publication of at least one such app on Google Play and the App Store;
- Understanding of iOS and Android design principles and interface guidelines;
- Good communication skills, work well with others;
- Excellent personal organization skills and time management;
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
Considered an advantage:
- Familiar with Xcode and Android studio;
- Experience in native Android and/or iOS mobile app development;
- Knowledge of and experience with Git;
- A portfolio of Android and iOS apps developed using hybrid mobile app development technologies;
- Experience with UX/UI design principles to create an intuitive and polished user experience;
- Knowledge and relevant experience in implementing automated testing for hybrid mobile apps (unit and end-to-end);
- Knowledge of the e-mobility sector;
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with amazing people
- Freedom to work from anywhere or our Sofia-based office
- Support with equipping your ideal home office
- Flexible work hours
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday
- 5 additional vacation days, after your first year with the company
- Health insurance for you and for your family, with premium coverage
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot)
- EV week – option to use a company electric car for a week every 1-2 months
- Social events and awesome team buildings (check out our blog post on our ’21 Fully electric team building);
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become an industry leader.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Send your resume
Find out are we a cultural match
TCode review of a piece of code that you are proud of
Let’s discuss your professional growth opportunities within AMPECO
Working at AMPECO
At AMPECO, we have a scale-up company mentality combined with a great working atmosphere and some of the leading EV experts.
We believe in making things happen and life at AMPECO is results-oriented. We have a very open and positive company culture — and most importantly, have fun while working at full speed.
All of us definitely strive for growth, believe in getting things done, and help our customers and each other to succeed.
Why it’s Worth it
Join a fast-growing company on the path to become an industry leader.