Full-stack software developer with Laravel and React
We are accelerating positive change and transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. We do this by enabling businesses with innovative software solutions in the e-mobility and energy sector. Our product – AMPECO.CHARGE is a SaaS used by companies to manage their EV charging infrastructure, processes and efficient energy use. It’s offered as a white-label product and is already used by companies in the UK, continental Europe, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable and committed to our mission. We are looking to expand it with like-minded capable people, eager to give, learn and grow together with us.
About the role:
By delivering high value, excellent UX and a high-quality code, we have been able to be ahead of our competitors and bring great value to our customers. We are now looking for a full-stack developer to join our product development team and work on the further advancement of our EV charge point management SaaS, developed with Laravel (for the backend) and ReactDOM and React Native for the web and mobile apps.
Read on if you believe that you can contribute to our mission of advancing the transformation of the mobility and energy sector with technology and smart software solutions.
- Participate in the overall design and architecture of the platform and the apps;
- Understand business requirements and the features specifications and translate them into elegant high-quality code that delivers the required features;
- Maintain high quality of your own contributions and help others in achieving the same;
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions;
- Maintain clean and understandable codebase;
- Continuously improve the code quality of our product.
- Track record in software development using PHP, 2+ years experience
- Working experience with Laravel
- Experience with Git
- Experience with building and integrating REST APIs
- Experience in hybrid mobile app development
- Good communication skills, work well with others
- Excellent personal organization skills and time management
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Considered an advantage:
- Track record in hybrid mobile apps development with React Native – publication of at least one such app on Google Play and the App Store;
- Knowledge and relevant experience in implementing automated testing (incl. PHPUnit and Cypress);
- Experience with CI tools;
- Experience with AWS;
- Relevant higher education degree (Informatics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, etc.);
- Knowledge of the e-mobility sector;
- Positive reference from your current or previous employer or even better – someone we at AMPECO know and trust.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with amazing people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from our Sofia-based office;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings (check out our blog post on our ’21 Fully electric team building);
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become an industry leader.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Send your resume and relevant information.
Get to know each other and look for cultural match.
Technical, including a task to complete at home (4 hours or less) or a code review of a part of an existing project with our CTO.
Confirm your stance on company values, discuss personal growth plan and future development before being formally offered the position.
Working at AMPECO
At AMPECO, we have a scale-up company mentality combined with a great working atmosphere and some of the leading EV experts.
We believe in making things happen and life at AMPECO is results-oriented. We have a very open and positive company culture — and most importantly, have fun while working at full speed.
All of us definitely strive for growth, believe in getting things done, and help our customers and each other to succeed.
Why it’s Worth it
Join a fast-growing company on the path to become an industry leader.