Customer Success Manager
We are accelerating positive change and transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. We do this by enabling businesses with innovative software solutions in the e-mobility and energy sector. Our product – AMPECO.CHARGE is a SaaS used by companies to manage their EV charging infrastructure, processes and efficient energy use. It’s offered as a white-label product and is already used by companies in the UK, continental Europe, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable, and committed to our mission. We are looking to expand it with like-minded capable people, eager to give, learn and grow together with us.
About the role:
As a typical SaaS business, the success of our customers is what makes us successful and we strongly believe that our Customer Success team is a key part of our business.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a vital role in enabling our customers to maximize the value they receive from our SaaS product. You will be responsible for a pool of international clients and you will guide them through the onboarding process, provide training, advice related to their business model, and above all be the advocate of the customer internally in Ampeco.
Read on if you believe that you can contribute to our mission of advancing the transformation of the mobility and energy sector with technology and smart software solutions.
- Be a proactive team member, suggest improvements and escalate problems;
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by ensuring the clients’ feedback and requirements reach and are addressed by the Ampeco product team;
- Bring your knowledge expertise to assist our customers and colleagues alike;
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer live (active) phase to ensure ongoing customer success;
- Ability to effectively manage external and internal stakeholders including product, engineering, sales, and support on commitments made to customers;
- Define and analyze customer success KPIs to identify areas for improvement;
- Understanding the business model of our clients to identify upsell opportunities and present new and valuable features to customers both during their onboarding and active stage;
- Manage regular reviews of the business model of the clients in order to assist them in improving their positioning on the market;
- Research system issues and assist the technical teams to isolate and confirm bug reports;
- Capture customer’s feedback and feature requests, communicate them clearly to the product management team and add them to the backlog in order to continually improve the customer experience.
- Experience in customer-facing roles in a software company, preferably SaaS product;
- A proven customer-focused mindset with a track record in building relationships with customers;
- Great time-management skills;
- Experience in a customer support role;
- Good communication skills, work well with others;
- Excellent personal organization skills and time management;
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
Considered an advantage:
- Experience with leading online meetings and/or training sessions with customers;
- Additional languages – French, German, Spanish, Italian or others;
- Experience in Account Management, Consulting or System Integration roles;
- Experience in writing software specifications, use cases, and customer requirements;
- Knowledge of the eMobility and electric vehicles industry;
- A positive reference from your current or previous employer.
What we offer:
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from our Sofia-based office;
- Flexible work hours;
- Additional day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings (check out our blog post on our ’21 Fully electric team building);
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become an industry leader.
Do you think you are a good fit?
Our Selection Process
Send your resume and relevant information.
Get to know each other and look for cultural match.
Role-playing relevant to your experience with members of your future team.
Confirm your stance on company values, discuss personal growth plan and future development before being formally offered the position.
Working at Ampeco
At AMPECO, we have a scale-up mentality combined with a great working atmosphere and some of the leading EV experts.
We believe in making things happen and life at AMPECO is results-oriented. We have a very open and positive company culture — and most importantly, have fun while working at full speed.
All of us definitely strive for growth, believe in getting things done, and help our customers and each other to succeed.
Why it’s Worth it
Join a fast-growing company on the path to become an industry leader.
Grow together and individually
- Mentoring and personal development.
- Тraining and courses
- Work directly with clients
Prioritize physical and mental health
- Remote work with the option to work from our Sofia-based office
- Flexible work hours
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company
Have fun and be yourselves
- Social events and awesome team buildings
- A cool and amazing team
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday